Friday, August 21, 2009

WHERE HAVE TODAY'S ROLE MODELS GONE PT.1?

Remember back 20 years ago to a time when successful persons (ie. atheletes, movie stars, etc) were praised and took responsibilty of being infront of the masses and trying to set an example? Michael Jordan, Arnold Schwartzenegger, The Fridge, Doug Flutie, and Michael Jackson? What has happened to all of our role models and heroes? Why is not cool anymore? I would love to hear your thoughts :)
Patrick Stark
Executive Chef
"The Stark Raving Chef"
www.StarkRavingChef.com
http://starkravingchef.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/StarkRavingChef
www.facebook.com/StarkRavingChef
www.twitter.com/StarkRavingChef

1 comment:

  1. Hey Patrick!! I always appreciate(d) your sensibility and identified with you in ways. You're saying the same thing I've been saying for years...I never looked to these douchebags as heroes. No amount of homeruns, tattoos and groupies, Oscars and hollywood starfuckers or cleatchasers, etc. will ever make a man in my eyes. My parents, siblings and friends are my heros. I'm quite lucky...I know you have the same. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. All the best from Down Under, my brother.

    Gooch

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU! STAY MOHAWK FRIENDLY!